RME's QuadMic Preamp is designed to be an ideal companion to the Multiface recording interface in mobile recording situations, thanks to the option of battery-powered operation. Excellent signal/noise ratio, sophisticated discrete Class-A technology, and features like Low Cut and Phase switches make these units first choice even for studio use!
QuadMic offers 4 balanced microphone and line inputs via Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks. Each channel contains switches for 48V phantom power, a low cut filter, and phase reversal. Amplification can be set between 10 and 60 dB. LEDs for signal, clip, and activated phantom power complete the list of features.
The balanced line level output signals are available at the back of the unit via 4 stereo TRS jacks. The output reference level can be chosen between HiGain or +4 dBu, making the QuadMic fully compatible to RMEs ADI-8 series and all HDSPs with analog inputs. RMEs universal rackmount holder can be used to fit the QuadMic into any 19" rack. The included professional switching power supply offers safe operation world wide, even when the power lines are weak or noisy.
RME QuadMic Preamp Features:
- 4 separated microphone inputs with discrete Class-A frontend
- Phantom power 48V, low cut and phase switchable per channel
- 48V, Clip and Level LED per channel
- Gain +10 dB up to +60 dB adjustable per channel
- Reference level switchable HiGain / +4 dBu
- Fully compatible to RME's ADI-8 series and HDSP series
- Servo balanced inputs and outputs
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filters
- Wide operating voltage range
- 100% hum-free via internal switching regulators
RME QuadMic Preamp Includes:
- Quick info guide, RME driver CD, 12 v car cable, battery cable, power supply 12 V / 1.25 A and power cord.