UAD-2 Solo: Two and a Half Times More Power than the UAD-1!
UAD-2 SOLO DSP ACCELERATOR PACKAGE
The Fast, Easy Way to Step Up to UAD Powered Plug-Ins. Includes Analog Classics Software Bundle
The UAD-2 SOLO gives producers and engineers a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC. This DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins — the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A — for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. It also provides a processing boost for running larger mixes, thanks to its PCIe card with an onboard SHARC processor. Better still, it gives users access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
Specifically, the UAD-2 SOLO provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately), from any Mac or PC with available PCIe card slot. Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, the UAD-2 SOLO can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 SOLO is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
UAD-2 Solo Key Features
- Run world-class UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins on your Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty