UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Firewire DSP Accelerator
Access UAD Powered Plug-ins with Quad Processing Power — Now on Intel-Based iMacs®, MacBook Pros® and Mac minis. Includes Analog Classics Software Bundle.
The powerful UAD-2 Satellite QUAD puts the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins within easy reach of Firewire 800 and 400-equipped Macs — including Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis. In developing UAD-2 plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with leading hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give your mixes all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog recordings. Powered by four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD allows you to run large, complex mixes, without taxing your host computer.
Bundled with the LA-2A and 1176LN Compressor/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A EQ plug-ins, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD provides rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. Of course, the UAD-2 Satellite also provides easy Firewire access to the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including titles from Studer, SSL, Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Lexicon, Pultec, SPL and more (sold separately).
Compatible with select iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD features wide compatibility. Whether you use Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer and more, UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available Firewire 800 or 400 port, power up and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s premier engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
* Visit HYPERLINK "http://www.uaudio.com/support/uad/satellite-support" www.uaudio.com/support/uad/satellite-support for a complete list of compatible desktops and laptops
- External Firewire 800 and 400 DSP accelerator unit, compatible with select Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Studer, SSL, Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, and more (sold separately)
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
- Run complex, professional mixes in Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard compatible
- Combine UAD-2 Satellite devices with UAD-1 and UAD-2 PCI/PCIx/PCIe cards in a single system
- High-bandwidth Firewire DSP Accelerator with four Analog Devices SHARC processors
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty