The Stereo Set was first introduced in 1958 by Gotham Audio as a package for the Neumann U-47 and U-48 microphones that were distributed in the United States by Gotham Audio. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik liked the idea, so 53 years later, the concept was reborn.
The Stereo Set of ELA M 260 microphones is delivered with a single dual power supply capable of powering both ELA M 260s at once, and a standard leather bound locking flight case. This insures that your microphones will have the ability to travel together (reducing potential environmental conditions which could add variance to the microphone's sonic character).
The Stereo Set features all 3 capsules (260 cardioid, 261 omni-directional, and 262 hyper-cardioid), microphone shockmounts, a dual power supply and a flight case for the safe transit from gig to gig. The microphones will also feature the same "flint gray" finish made popular by the R-F-T AR-51, so you will be able to know in an instant which mics are from your Stereo Set, and which are your individual ELA M 260 systems.
- Type Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule M260, M261, M262 Gold sputtered 3-micron
- Frequency Range 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid, Omindirectional, Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance 200 ohms
- SPL 120 dB
- Non Linear Distortion (for 1% THD @ 1KHz) 120dB
- Equivalent Noise 19dB (A-weighted)
- Tube Type Telefunken EF-732
- Power Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight 4.2 oz (119g)
- Size 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Extras NG Style Power Supply, Shock Mount, Mic Clip, Wooden Box