The MP20 was designed to enhance the performance of any console or digital audio workstation by providing two very high-end microphone preamplifiers. The MP20 affords you an amazing choice for the front-end of any analog to digital converter. The MP20 was created utilizing the very best in design parameters and components with a friendly user interface.
• Class-A Discrete, Dual Servo Microphone Preamplifier
• 20dB Pad
• 48V Phantom
• 80Hz Roll-Off Filter
• Polarity Reverse
• IDSS Control - Creates Vintage Warmth by Adjusting Even Harmonic Distortion.
• 12 Segment Level Meter
• High Output Headphone Amplifier
• Identical Technical Specifications as the M80
• Low Impedance Stereo Mix Bus can be used for Full Control Over Stereo Imaging
• Fully Loaded Back Panel Featuring XLR Balanced I/O Connectors as well as Separate Send and Return Jacks for Inserting Dynamics Processors (such as the ACP22)
• 1/4", High Z Input on the Front Panel for Instrument Preamplification
• Mix Output Connectors are XLR Balanced Providing Connectivity for Professional Recording Systems
Number of Channels
Noise Floor @ Bus
Noise Floor @ Main Output
Noise Floor @ Channel Output
+24dB gain, -88.2dBu
+/- 0.5dB, 10Hz – 60kHz
<82dBu @ 10kHz
+12dB to +40dB
THD + Noise
THD + Noise Max IDSS
Master Output Control (Bus)
-72dB to +10dB
Send Output Impedance
Internal Operation Level
0dBu = 0dBu
XLR and 1/4" TS
Internal, Toroidial, Linear Supply
100VAC to 120VAC or 200VAC to 240VAC
1U Rack, 19" x 1.75" x 7"
TEC 2000 NomineeElectonic Musician 1999 Editor's Choice
Our REAL price is too low to advertise!
Use the ECoupon code "saveonmp20" when you order and you won't believe the NEW price.