Gives you professional I/O options, integrated mixing, and Class A preamps.
The FireStudio from PreSonus is a 26-in/26 out FireWire recording interface loaded with 8 of PreSonus' acclaimed mic preamps. It has MIDI, S/PDIF, word clock, and ADAT (dual SMUX) I/O plus a 36x18 DSP matrix routing mixer. Firestudio also gives you up to 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs. Combined with the speaker volume and mix control of the optional Monitor Station Remote (MSR), it gives your studio advanced digital capabilities.
You can easily think of the FireStudio as the big brother to the award-winning FIREPOD with more I/O, and adding the MSR (Monitor Station Remote) really upgrades your setup. The MSR is a complete surround-capable desktop remote control that gives you the ability to switch between Track, Mix, and Surround modes, as well as a talkback, dim, mute, mono, and dual headphone amplifiers. Track Mode delivers nine stereo mixes for monitoring in headphones during tracking, Mix Mode allows the user to switch between three sets of stereo monitors, and Surround Mode enables 5.1 surround control for mixing in surround sound. See the Recommended Accessories box below to add the MSR to your FireStudio order.
FireStudio includes Cubase LE, and the PreSonus ProPak — over 2GB of plug-ins, drum loops, and samples.
PreSonus FireStudio FireWire Recording Interface Features:
- FireWire audio interface
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling rate
- 8 Class A mic preamps
- 8-channel 96kHz ADAT I/O (dual SMUX)
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Word clock I/O
- 32x18 DSP matrix mixer/router
- Cubase LE software
- 2GB PreSonus ProPak Software Suite (plug-ins, loops and samples)
- Mac and Windows compatible
MSR Features (optional)
- Connects via cat-5 cable
- Main speaker volume control
- Two headphone amplifiers
- Track Mode: 9 stereo mixes available during tracking
- Mix Mode: switch between 3 sets of stereo monitors
- Surround Mode: enables 5.1 surround
- Switch between surround and stereo
- Talkback, dim, mute, mono, and more