recording device for Singer/Songwriters
The FireWire Solo is the perfect recording solution
for singer/songwriters. A guitar and microphone combined with powered speakers
and a laptop computer should be all that this type of user needs to compose and
record their own music. A good-looking, straight forward user interface at a
very user-friendly price - The FireWire Solo is sure to become an industry
· Microphone XLR Input with red clip LED indicator
and level control.
· Phantom power switch with yellow indicator.
Front/Rear Inputs’ switch to select which set of inputs is currently active:
Mic/Guitar, or Stereo Line Ins.
· Guitar (Instrument) ¼” unbalanced Input
with red clip
indicator LED and level control.
· Output level knob
(analog pot) that controls both line outputs and headphones.
Headphone output capable of loud low-distortion drive into loads as low as 32
· Blue power LED.
· Kensington Lock port.
· Power jack for optional
power adapter (for use with 4-pin 1394 cables).
· Two 1394 ports.
S/PDIF coaxial I/O
PC System Requirements:
- Pentium III – 500 MHz or higher
128 MB RAM
- Windows XP (SP2) with DirectX 9.0b or higher
FireWire connection or installed PCI card
- The FireWire Solo is not
supported under Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows 2000.
Mac System Requirements:
- Macintosh G3/G4 500 MHz or higher
(G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported)
- OS X 10.2.8 or later, 256 MB RAM
- OX X 10.3.5 or later, 512 MB RAM
- Onboard FireWire connection or
installed PCI card
- OS X 10.3.5 or later required for Dolby Digital and
DTS pass-through with Apple DVD player.
Additional 15% OFF! Use the ECoupon Code saveonmaudio in the first step of the checkout process and save another 15% off our red price below.