If you're serious about digital audio, you shouldn't settle for anything less than a truly professional audio interface.... and now with Mia you don't have to.
Mia offers a pair of balanced 1/4 inch analog inputs and outputs and operates at the +4dBu levels used by pro-audio gear. It combines this with 24-bit/96kHz converters and 106 dB of dynamic range for the quality your recordings deserve.
Also included is a S/PDIF digital audio interface for connecting to other digital audio equipment.
A unique feature of Mia is the use of "virtual" outputs. Mia appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using Mia's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes Mia compatible with all popular multi-track software. Mia even comes with Steinberg's Cubasis VST recording/editing software for PC and Mac to get you started! And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and software synth) can be playing back through Mia at the same time.
|Analog I/O: ||2/2 Balanced TRS (1/4") Analog I/O|
|Digital I/O: ||2/2 (S/PDIF pro/consumer)|
|Virtual Outputs: ||8 virtual outputs, independently routable|
|Max Bit-Depth: ||24-bit (8bit / 16bit / 24bit|
|Max Sample-Rate: ||96kHz (8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 / 44 / 48 / 88 / 96kHz)|
|Frequency Response: ||10Hz-22kHz +/- 0.5dB|
|Dynamic Range: ||106dB A-weighted (at 24bit)|
|DSP Chip: ||AKM AK4528 converters|
|I/O Clocks: ||None|
|Driver Support: ||Multi-client drivers for Win9x and NT (ME/2000/XP late version beta, Mac late version beta), GSIF compatible|
* 2 balanced 1/4" analog inputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
* 2 balanced 1/4" analog outputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
* MIDI in/out
* 24 bit coaxial S/PDIF digital I/O
* Supports full duplex 4 channel in, 4 channel out operation.
* PCI bus mastering interface
* +4dBu or -10dBv analog I/O on each analog channel
* Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
* Built-in digital mixer provides near-zero latency monitoring
* Driver support for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP and Macintosh OS 8/9/X
* Support for WDM, ASIO and GSIF
* 8 "Virtual Outputs"
* Low-latency drivers
* Compatible with all popular recording products